2018 NAMI Lobby Day - February 19th, 2018
Due to overwhelmingly popular demand, we have added an additional 50 tickets to our event registration!
As these are late registrations, they will not include lunch, but will allow us to organize and advocate as a group.
Schedule and Location:
Location: Temple Beth Hatfiloh - 201 8th Ave SE, Olympia, WA
- 8:30 am - 9:00 am - Arrival and Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 am - 10:30 am - Issues and Advocacy Training
- 10:45 am - 5:00 pm - Legislative Visits
What did NAMI Day look like in 2017?
Check out our work during the 2016 Legislative Session Below
Protect Access to Quality Mental Health Services
- Operating Budget and Workforce Stability
- Ricky's Law: Involuntary Treatment Integration
- Medication Continuity of Care (Switching)
- Involuntary Treatment Act Standard
Improve the Quality of Life for People Living with Mental Illness and Decriminalize Mental Illness
- Achieving a Better Life Experience (ABLE)
- Certificate of Restoration of Opportunity (CROP)
- Legal Financial Obligations (LFOs)
Ensure the Fiscal Sustainability of a Quality Mental Health Care System