- NAMI Homefront Classes - Start on October 6, 2016
- Family to Family Class - Every Thursday 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. at Peninsula Behavioral Health. Port Angeles. Second Monday at 7p.m. to 8:30p.m. at Sequim Community Church (Co-Ed). Fourth Monday at 7p.m. to 8:30p.m. at Sequim Community Church (Separate into Men’s and Woman’s Groups)
- NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group - First and Third Saturday’s 2:00 p.m.- 3:30 p.m. Little Blue Church on the corner of 5th and Race. Port Angeles
- NAMI Family and Friends Support Group - meets the 2nd and 4th Wednesday evenings of each month. More detailed information can be found by clicking here.
- NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group - Tacoma and Puyallup support groups meet weekly. More detailed information can be found by clicking here.
- NAMI Pierce County Monthly Gathering - This potluck dinner and program is on the 3rd Wednesday evening of each month. More detailed information can by found by clicking here.
Family-to-Family Support Class
Place: South Rention
Start Date: Thursday, Febrauary 16th.
Time: 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Finish Date: Thursday, May 4th.
For more information, contact Janet at South King County at 253-854-6264 or download the class flyer here.
Family to Family Class: 6 week Olympia class, meeting Monday and Thursday evenings starting February 9. Contact us at 360-493-6021 for more information. For a complete listing of support groups click here.
Family to Family Support Class
When: Thursday, March 16 at 6:00 pm
Where: Service Center, 1520 Kelly Place, Walla Walla - Columbia Room
- How the brain works
- Where to go for help in crisis
- How can I communicate better
- Treatment, medications
- Working toward a good quality of life
Instructors: Eloise Phillips and Laure Lebowski
To register call NAMI Walla Walla at 509-529-6160.
NAMI Homefront Training
When: Tuedsdays, May 2 - June; 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Where: Walla Walla Veteran's Administration, 77 Wainwright Drive, Walla Walla - Building 143; Room TBA (Park in back of building, come in back door, facilitators will escort you to the room
What: A 6-Week Education Class for Family & Friends of Veterans and Military Persons With a Mental Illness
Topics will range from:
- Overview of major mental ilnnesses affecting veterans and servicemembers
- Latest research on causes and treatment
- Promoting self-care
Class is limited to 20 participants.
For more information or to sign-up call 509-529-6160.
Family Support Group
When: 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month at 10 am
Where: New Library at St. Paul's Espiscopal Chruch, 323 Catherine Street Walla Walla, WA 99362